Business turnaround projects present issues that need to be addressed by a team with differentiated competences, that can all be provided by TIM:
Industry competences: companies to be restructured present large gaps in respect of industry best operating practices and KPIs. The key to effective turnaround is:
- to face these gaps by engaging a manager with a deep knowledge of the specific industry;
- to support industry competences with specific turnaround experience
Labour restructuring know-how: turnaround process involving difficult Union negotiations often require operating knowledge of labour restructuring procedures; such expertise is usually covered with a part time assignment for a manager who has specific experience.
Financial restructuring capabilities: quite often industrial problems are coupled with financial difficulties. In such cases the presence of resources that have already dealt with such situations is highly recommended; especially those who already have experience in:
- Management in cash shortage situations;
- Dealing with creditors (suppliers, banks, revenue agency, etc.) in situation of financial difficulty;
- Knowledge of tools and procedures allowable by insolvency law;
Over time, relationships of trust have been built with professional investors specialized in turnaround situations who – if required – are ready to consider investing in projects managed by TIM
For any request for information, please use this form to contact us. One of our consultants will contact you back in no time to help you find the right solution for your needs.