Professional investors account for the majority of TIM’s clients.
TIM usually is involved by Private Equity companies in case of:
- The need to cover specific managerial roles within short periods of time
- Non-performing projects that need restructuring and turnaround expertise and action
TIM managers and partners can also be involved from the early stage of an investment project and take part in:
- The assessment of the investment opportunity and identification of the specific action plans at the base of the business plan, with a particular focus on the areas for which an increase in value needs to be pinpointed
- Supporting the business in the due diligence activity
- The inclusion, within the company following acquisition, of the managerial resources necessary for implementing the business plan
- Project delivery by monitoring the management performance and adapting the Business Plan to changes in the scenario
For any request for information, please use this form to contact us. One of our consultants will contact you back in no time to help you find the right solution for your needs.
If you are interested in sending a CV, visit the page Work with us