The IPO (Initial Public Offering) ADVISORY consists of a high-profile consultancy, dedicated to companies evaluating to access the capital market, in particular the listing on the markets managed by Borsa Italiana.
- Evaluate, together with the entrepreneur, the feasibility / opportunity of the eventual listing;
- Support the company in relating with the competent office of Borsa Italiana (Italian Stock Exchange);
- Help him in choosing the reference market, the sector / segment best suited to the characteristics and expectations of the company and the reasons for the listing;
- Give him assistance in choosing the Legal and Financial Advisor, Industrial Advisor, Global Coordinator and Book Runners, Investor Relator, Independent Auditors, etc.
- Help the entepreneur in choosing the reference market, the sector / segment best suited to the characteristics and expectations of the company and the reasons for the listing;
- Assisting the company in choosing the Legal and Financial Advisor, the Industrial Advisor, the Global Coordinator and Book Runners, the Investor Relator, the Independent Auditors, etc.
- Help the company in matching the financial markets Authorities requirements in terms of corporate governance, management control, financial communication etc.; this is key for succeeding the project.
- Provide the company, by Temporary or Project based resources, with the specific skills to implement and develop the main business processes and systems.
The complexity of a listing project as well as its relevance in terms of image, of impact on the future of the company and ultimately of achieving the financial objectives underlying the listing itself, requires the correct set of suitable skills.
The time factor is key to set up the correct IPO strategy: the prompt decision to start the evaluation of an IPO Advisory Project will facilitate the preparatory phase and get the company ready to progress with listing or accessing new capital, when the financial market or the conditions of the company will suggest it.
The Capital Advisory Service prepares the company for new financial partners, supporting the company for the business plan, for the due diligence process, empowering the organization in terms of governance, business management, operations and development of an appropriate treasure and finance management.
For any request for information, please use this form to contact us. One of our consultants will contact you back in no time to help you find the right solution for your needs.